Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Rug Glitch

I'm sure every wizard has seen or knows about the Rug Glitch. Well, I'm sure most of you don't know how to do it! I sure didn't until I got taught by my friend... Here's step by step instructions on how to do it (WITH PICTURES :D)
** BUY 2 JELLYBEAN CRATES, 1 SMALL BLUE TRIM RUG, AND 1 OTHER TYPE OF RUG (I used Small Orange Symbol Rug).**

First find an open area in your house! And make sure you own a Small Blue Trim Rug, and some other type.

 Line the SBTR (that's what I'll call the blue trim rug), with the other rug of your choice. Always keep it in the original directions, we can rotate later. Make sure your rugs look EXACTLY like this.

If you want, you can rotate the rugs by clicking on the SBTR, NOT the Orange one!!!

Next put 2 crates next to each other like this. DO NOT ROTATE.


Click on the SBTR, NOT the Orange one, and drag it on top of the two crates, like shown below..


By clicking on the box farther away from the Orange rug, move it one space backward as shown above. The rug should follow.

Click on the SBTR and click 'Pick up'. The crates should be picked up with it, and if successful you will be left with a floating rug like shown!

Once you get really good at this trick, you can go to cool places in your house you couldn't go before. In my house, I have rugs leading into waterfalls, on top of pavilions, and many others places! Play around with it and have fun! :D

Love you all, Katie

1 comment: