Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My first blog!

Hi! I'm Katie, and I got bored one day so I decided to make a blog. :) I've been playing this awesome game called Wizard101 for almost 2 years on and off, so I decided to make a blog about everything I've learned about the game for anyone who needs help! First off, my characters are....
Katie (Legendary Ice), Katie PixiePetal (Magus Balance), Katie FireSong (Adept Fire) and most recently (today, actually...), Katie SeaHaven (Apprentice Life)! I'll post pictures really soon of all of them. Ice Katie took me so long that I just started working on the others. She took me well over a year and a half, and about a month ago I started the rest of them. It's a lot of hard work... but it's so fun and addicting you'll love it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment